Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wondering WHY?

When I was younger I had a few kids I played with, but none I would actually call my friend. They only played with me when there was no one else and often would invite me over with another friend and then they would Perseid to make fun of me and try to make me cry. Eventually they would take of with the other friend and leave me behind. I thought as I got older that it would get better and I could find a friend. Someone to hang with, to share my thoughts with and someone who would remember my birthday and to call me to go to lunch or just to see how things were going, or even to tell me their feelings and thoughts. I have yet to find anyone.

Is it me,(probably). I do so much for other people just to have them like me. I remember every ones birthday and think of people often and take them card, flowers and candies. (Just because). If I have something someone likes or wants I often give it to them or find I way to get them one of there own. I spend the majority of my time make things for others. Hoping that will show them I care for them. I have yet to see anyone do that for me. I have never been invited to lunch with a friend or over to any ones house just to hang. If someone does call me or invite me over it is because they need my help to make or do something. They get my assistance and leave me hanging alone.


I see other women in my area going to the movies and to lunch with friends and getting together for girls night out.

Where do I fit in. I have given up on trying to make someone like me. I do not call people anymore to see if they want to go somewhere or do something. I have gotten tired of rejection, and disappointment. The crying and eating of chocolate has become a norm, and It's getting old. When it my turn to feel accepted and loved?

When do I get a true friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment