Tuesday, November 30, 2010

20 or less!

20 Items or less,
I had 21.
Is it a curse to have more than 20 or 10 at check out? The cashier said nothing, the women behind me said, Do you realize this is 20 or less?(with a attitude) I said yes I do.(nicely) She said can I go in front of you I only have 2? I said no I'm trying to get to school to pick up my kids. Which I was in a hurry. There were 4 other speedy check outs she could go to. But NO she just stood there and glared at me. I'm surprised I didn't say more to her. I must be losing it. I felt like telling her where to go. But I did have 2 of my kids with me. I guess I was trying to set a good example.
Usually I let people go in front of me. I usually Even offer. But my 2 little kids have been whining all day and I was not in the mood to be nice. Especial to someone who is not nice to me in the first place.
Days like today I would like to go to my craft room and just be left alone. But that is not likely to happen. Guess I will just eat chocolate and scream at the world under my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment