Friday, February 22, 2013

UUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Feeling so frustrated tonight. Not sure why just wanting to get away and vent, maybe spend some money with out the guilt and eat some chocolate.
All may be possible except the chocolate. If I eat it I will have a headache from hell the next day. 
I haven't eating chocolate in so long that when I do eat even a little taste. It just does not taste the same. In fact it taste Gross. 

I don't feel pretty, I feel fat and unattractive. Tired of my stomach aching and cause painfully cramps. Wish I had a hair stylist. Wish there was somewhere to buy clothes in my size that don't cost a fortune.

I really want a organizer to come help me finish my room. I really want everything in a place and to be able to go in and craft and create. I feel like making something new. UGH! 

Yes just frustrated over everything today I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment